Mar 10, 2013

Just Another Day 6.

Wish I could have pembaca setia like some bloggers. But wait. I write not because i want people to read... It is for future-me to read about past-me.

Yes. I do judge myself. For what? For a better me of course.. :)
It's fun though! U guys should give a try. :D

Last week was kinda hectic yet a good week for me.. ;)
Went through one of my favourite module dengan jayanya. Alhamdulillah!

Easter break is coming near. One coursework need to be submitted a day before the 3 weeks Easter Break.
Ok. Dh stress balik. :p . Gedik. Hahaha

Teringat-ingat summer trip tahun lepas. I do miss them a lot. A LOT!
Kalau lah masih ada peluang macam tu lagi. Seronoknya!
I might be coming back for Summer Break this year. tapi x confirm lagi. ikut mood kot.

However.....
Andai jadi pulang ke tanah air, terasa mahu pergi bercuti ke Sarawak. atau mungkin Sabah.
Honestly, I have not been to these places before this. though ada keinginan.

Wish I would have the chance to go. But, kalau tak tercapai, memang rasa nk ambil angin kat Penang. or Langkawi or Kelantan :)
These three places pulak, dah terasa macam kampung sendiri..
Sebelum berhijrah ke England, kerap juga pergi dengan mama and papa.
Some due to site visit, but most of the time, short vacation. :)

Okay, got to go the library for a while. Few matters need to be done.
One of my friend is counting days to be in Malaysia. For good.
She's so happy. :)
Trust me. She's so happy that she's leaving Manchester SOON!

Weather for this Spring 2013 is not as good as expected.
Bila terkenang Summer is nearer, I do miss someone a lot.
 Will tell u in the next post.



Till then,
Love. :) March-Spring 2013





No comments:

Post a Comment